It’s getting close to that time of the year again. That one weekend that Garland actually has lines forming for something! That’s right – the annual Garland Fire Department Salmon Fry will be here before you know it. Saturday, June 5th is the day to mark on your calender. We start serving at 3pm. We finish up at 9pm. If you haven’t been in a couple years, things are different. The lines move faster than ever with our recent fire department renovation that was finished up just before the event last year. We won’t lie to you – there is some waiting, but not like there has been years prior. We have more room for people to stay and eat at the gym and enjoy the all you can eat option. We have improved the take out line, so there is minimal waiting for some great food not to mention it all goes to a great cause.
We have also embraced technology and it’s a bonus for you. You can now purchase your tickets online! And, when you do, you will even save a few bucks in the process. You don’t have to find a Garland Firefighter to buy your tickets, you don’t have to drive to Garland to get your tickets, do it all at the comfort of your computer at your home or office. Just buy them here with the link and instructions below, and we’ll have tickets ready and waiting for you at will-call the day of the salmon fry! All we ask is you bring the printed receipt with you. How easy can it get! Tickets are on sale now. Adults are $13.00 online and kids are $6.50. After June 1st, (including at the door) tickets go to $15.00 for adults and $7.00 for kids, so get your tickets now.
Update: You can still purchase your tickets on line, but the pre sale price is now over. The regular prices are now in effect. $15.00 for adults and $7.50 for children.
Of course if you still want to do it the old fashion way, just find a Garland Firefighter and any of us will be happy to get you tickets. If you have any questions you can call me, FF Steve Harrington, at 435-452-1952 with any questions.
We’ll see you at the Salmon Fry!
Follow these easy instructions and get your Salmon Fry tickets online!
1. Using the Meal Options pull down menu below, just choose the first type of meal ticket you’d like. Click ‘Add to Cart’.
2. You will be taken to a Paypal page, you can then select how many of those meal tickets you need.
3. If you need another type (or types) of meal tickets, for example children’s meal tickets , you will need to click the ‘Continue Shopping’ button.
4. Back at the Garland Fire page now, use the Meal options pull down menu again to choose the other type of meal ticket you need, and click ‘Add to Cart’.
5. You will be taken back to the Paypal page, where you then select how many of those meal tickets you need again.
6. Once you have selected all the tickets you need, click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button.
7. Follow the instructions to checkout. You do NOT need a Paypal account to purchase tickets. You have the option to use MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. Just click the blue ‘Continue’ link under bold ‘Don’t have a Paypal account?’ heading at the bottom of the page. You will be prompted for your credit card information at this point.
8. Print out the receipt (plus you will have one emailed to you as well) and bring that with you the day of the Salmon Fry. We will have tickets for you at Will call.
If you have any problems or just need help, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do what I can to help you out.
Tickets are no longer on sale online. We still have tickets available however. You can purchase tickets at the door.
Thank you for your support.