It’s a special year for the Garland Fire Department. The department was has been in service now for 100 years! That’s right, since 1911 the department has been protecting the area and we’re hoping you’ll join us this year to celebrate the last 100 years! The famous Salmon fry is coming soon so what a better time to mark the occasion. Check your calender for Saturday, June 4th, from 3:00pm – 9:00pm. We have kept the prices the same this year so you’ll get an adult plate for $13.00 or $6.50 for children under 12 if you pre-buy your tickets by June 1st. That price is also good for either our takeout line or our dine in option. At the door tickets will be $15 for adults and $7.00 for children under 12.
Over the year’s we’ve learned a thing or two, and with some enhancements to the station over the last couple years we have less waiting and much shorter lines. We have more room also for those wishing to take their time, and enjoy a good sit down salmon dinner! We invite you to come join us for this great cause and help out our fire department at the same time.
Of course if you are looking for tickets you can always find your favorite Garland firemen and they’ll be glad to get you tickets. At the door tickets will be $15 for adults and $7.00 for children under 12. If you buy before June 1st we’ll get you tickets for $13.00 for adults and $6.50 for children. We have also made things super easy for those out of town to take advantage of our pre-sale pricing without having to make a trip to Garland to get your tickets. You can get your tickets online again this year for the same lower pre-sale price. Just buy them here with the link and instructions below, and we’ll have tickets ready and waiting for you at will-call the day of the salmon fry! All we ask is you bring the printed receipt with you. How easy can it get?! Tickets are on sale now. Adults are $13.00 online and kids are $6.50. After June 1st, (including at the door) tickets go to $15.00 for adults and $7.00 for kids, so get your tickets now.
Follow these easy instructions and get your Salmon Fry tickets online!
1. Using the Meal Options pull down menu below, just choose the first type of meal ticket you’d like. Click ‘Add to Cart’.
2. You will be taken to a Paypal page, you can then select how many of those meal tickets you need.
3. If you need another type (or types) of meal tickets, for example: children’s meal tickets , you will need to click the ‘Continue Shopping’ button.
4. Back at the Garland Fire page now, use the Meal options pull down menu again to choose the other type of meal ticket you need, and click ‘Add to Cart’.
5. You will be taken back to the Paypal page, where you then select how many of those meal tickets you need again.
6. Once you have selected all the tickets you need, click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button.
7. Follow the instructions to checkout. You do NOT need a Paypal account to purchase tickets. You have the option to use MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. Just click the blue ‘Continue’ link under bold ‘Don’t have a Paypal account?’ heading at the bottom of the page. You will be prompted for your credit card information at this point.
8. Print out the receipt (plus you will have one emailed to you as well) and bring that with you the day of the Salmon Fry. We will have tickets for you at Will call.
If you have any problems or just need help, send an email to email@example.com and I’ll do what I can to help you out.
After June 1st, the ticket prices were changed. The ticket prices are now $15.00 for adults and $7.00 for children.